As a beeholder we appreciate how valuable bee products are. The massive bee mortality we are currently confronted by, caused among other things by pesticides, and the consequences this may have, makes us increasingly aware how important it is to care well for our natural environment. We strive to burden our natural environment as little as possible, thus aiding the survival of the bees.
How we do this?
- We have a bee garden in Lelystad where bees have all they need.
- If possible and appropriate, we use honey, bees wax, propolis, royal jelly or pollen in our products. We thus support beeholders and the future of the bees, and by extension, our own future.
- We make natural personal care products which are monitored by an independent organisation, the BDIH/Cosmos, and are therefore sound and reliable.
- The BDIH quality hallmark guarantees that our products are not tested on animals, and are free of mineral ingredients and synthetic fragrances, colouring agents or preservatives.
- We use as many organic ingredients as possible.
- Lastly, we use as much durable packaging as possible.